Thursday, December 20, 2012

Miss Venezuela 2012

Meet Irene Esser, the Miss Venezuela 2012 Universe titlist and the official delegates of Venezuela in the 2012 Miss Universe pageant.

What did Miss Venezuela from Miss Universe 2012 say? Watch the video after the click.

She is born Irene Sofía Esser Quintero age 20 from Rio Caribe, Sucre, Venezuela. She measures 35-24-35 (vital statistics) and stands 5 ft and 10 inches tall. She spends her childhood in Rio Caribe, Sucre, Venezuela with her father Billy Esser, a cacao businessman and Hacienda owner, the Hacienda Bukare which was founded late 1997. She moved to England, after she finished her high school and wherein she took a course in Shrewsbury College of Arts & Technology. 


Can somebody please translate it in English?
"I think that any lays there are in Constitution or in life, are already made. I think that we should have, uh, a straight way to go in our similar, or, eh, in our lives as is this. For example, I'm a surfer, and I think that the best wave that I can take is the wave that I wait for it. So please do our only, eh, law that we can do. Thank you Vegas!"


No comments:

Post a Comment